Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Jon Hamm & Daniel Radcliffe In A Bathtub?
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, November 1st, 2012
Well we’ve seen Daniel Radcliffe in a bathtub in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire but this is something different all together. It’s a shot from Radcliffe’s new film with Mad Men star Jon Hamm, A Young Doctor’s Notebook. In it, Radcliffe plays the younger version of Hamm’s character. And this is extremely bizarre. (via Collider)
- There’s [might be] a trampoline bridge in Paris. THERE [MIGHT BE] A TRAMPOLINE BRIDGE IN PARIS. (via The Frisky)
- I was asked to take part in Geek Nation’s Comix Chix podcast along with Molly McIsaac about the recent Black Cat cosplayer harassment at NYCC. Please consider giving it a listen.
- Books of Wonder is kind of like The Shop Around the Corner from You’ve Got Mail. GeekMom is asking for your support to help save the “the oldest and largest independent children’s bookstore” in New York City.
- What do you think of the conspiracy theory that Damon Lindelof and Brad Bird are already working on Star Wars VII? (via /Film)
- Speaking of which, Alyssa Rosenberg writes for Slate: How Women Can Save the Star Wars Franchise
This is what the Necronomicon looks like in the new Evil Dead film. Crossing fingers the face comes later. There’s a shot of the interior at io9.
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths