Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Big Bird Smacks Down Sexy Big Bird Costumes
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:27 pm, October 20th, 2012
Big Bird is getting a lot of press these days. Most recently, Buzzfeed revealed Sesame Street Workshop issued a cease and desist order on Yandy.com for selling the above costume and more “sexy” versions of their characters without permission. Update: Yandy.com emailed us to let us know that they considered this post to be using their already watermarked image without attribution and asked us to include a link. They even suggested some html to use! How nice. Here it is:
<a href=”http://www.yandy.com“>Yandy.com Costumes</a>
- Want to learn how to be a Binder Full of Women this Halloween? The Frisky has your tutorial.
My perfect mash-up, Brave and How To Train Your Dragon by DeviantArt user Hubedihubbe.
- Lea Hernandez has her unusual vampire graphic novel project, The Garlicks, up on IndieGoGo. Show it some love!
- WeLoveFine has just released the women’s cuts of their classic Star Trek episode tees to their website. Check them out!
— StarTrek.com (@StarTrek) October 19, 2012
Speaking of Trek. This almost happened.
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?