Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Justice League, Ottoman Empire-Style
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, October 12th, 2012
The Justice League meets the Ottoman Empire, by Ben Senturk. My inner history nerd is freaking out so much right now. Hit the link for individual shots, plus Ottoman-style Joker. (Geek-Art)
- This He-Man costume, assembled by The Frisky, is pretty cool. By the power of Greyskull!
- 14 of the Top 50 Showrunners of 2012, as selected by The Hollywood Reporter, are women. (Indiewire)
Astronomers have gotten a picture of a glowing red spiral star system that looks an awful lot like the time vortex from Doctor Who. (New Scientist)
- Yesterday, the 50th anniversary of the publication of of Maurice Sendak‘s The Nutshell Library, The Awl published this tribute to the woman behind many of the children’s books we all grew up with: Superstar editor Ursula Nordstrom. Yay, editors!
Seen yesterday at New York Comic Con. The bottom right reads: “My mom made them for me. Please give them back.” (Comics Alliance)
- Flavorwire provides their picks for the 10 Scariest Psycho Biddies in Cinema.
- The Next Bond Girl Revealed
- GoT: Behind The Scenes With Natalie Dormer
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies
- Paris' Suicide Attempt Was Not Cry For Help