There historical female military leaders are here to kick butt and chew bubble gum, and they're all out of bubble gum.
Things We Saw Today: Deadpool Celebrates Canadian Thanksgiving
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, October 8th, 2012
Yup, today is Canada’s Thanksgiving. Eat up! (via ComicVine)
- While we’re on the subject of Deadpool, that wild cosplayer who dresses as the Marvel character did an interview with ifanboy.
- Our first official look at Scarlett Johansson as Janet Leigh in Hitchcock looks pretty great. (via The Frisky)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains which James Bond gadgets could actually work. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
Four new Hobbit banners. We’re still crossing our fingers one finds its way to The Mary Sue office… (via Empire)
- There’s an Avengers Pug video floating around. You should probably watch it. (via TDW Geek)
- Kelly Marcel, scribe of Saving Mr. Banks, the Walt Disney/P.L. Travers story, is officially the screenwriter of 50 Shades of Grey. (via Deadline)
- Meanwhile, Syfy is doing a dystopian Survivor meets Big Brother project called Opposite Worlds.
Peter Gabriel recently did a big 25th anniversary concert of his album So at Hollywood Bowl recently and guess who showed up to pass along a boombox? John Cusack. MAI HART! (via The Hollywood Reporter)