Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Superhero Gingerbread Men & Women
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:07 pm, December 7th, 2011
It’s that time of year. The time of year you need to think of stuff to bring to parties. Bring a batch of Superhero Men and Women and no one will ever forget you. Learn how to make them on Sugar Swings. (via GeekMom) Now what else did we see today…
- Speaking of the holiday season, guess what? CBS’s airing of the classic Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer beat the Victoria Secret Fashion Show in ratings. Rudolph had 12 million viewers while VS only had 10.4. Sounds about right to me. (via Yahoo)
- The Hollywood Reporter has put out their annual list, Women In Entertainment Power 100. Among them, the women of Bridesmaids, DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson and Lady Gaga. Co-Chairman, Disney Media Networks President, Disney/ABC Television Group Anne Sweeney topped the list this year.
- If you’re into snazzy outfits you may be interested to know that Microsoft has struck a deal with Cafe Press to put your XBOX Live avatars onto merchandise, including t-shifts, flip fops and hoodies. You can start trying it immediately here. I understand having to brand the wares but it would be nice if they got rid of the XBOX circles. Now if we could only get long hair options on the avatars I’ll be really happy. (via Yahoo)
- If falling into lava is wrong, I don’t wanna be right! Check out this piece on The Right (and Wrong) Way To Die When You Fall In Lava. Someone tell Gollum he’s doing it wrong.
To me, this newly discovered dinosaur looks like a cross between a tucan and a rhino but it’s actually from the same herbivore family as the triceratops and has a very interesting discovery story to go with it. “London’s Natural History Museum is a place of constant discovery–for school field trips and science buffs. But this particular discovery, officially known as Spinops sternbergorum, took place in a storage area in the museum’s basement.” I only find creepy ventriloquist dolls in my basement… (via Yahoo)
- Check out Ilias Kyriazis‘ top 30 favorite DC Comics characters in one loooooong (cute) illustration.
- And finally today, Angelina Jolie is in talks to star in director Luc Besson’s next film. No work on what it’s going to be about but it’s already getting compared to his films The Professional, La Femme Nikita and The Fifth Element. I’m going to go scream into my pillow now like an excitable teenager. (via Digital Spy)
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- Breath Taking Catching Fire Stills You Can't Miss