Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: How To Make A Pumpkin Keg
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:27 pm, October 6th, 2012
What an AMAZING idea for Halloween parties! You don’t even need to put beer in it, any beverage will work just fine. (via The Frisky)
- Remember when we reported The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey was already getting an extended edition due next year? Apparently that was just a really big mistake. Or, “an erroneous mention.”(via Collider)
- George R.R. Martin has put forth his support for the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund for Banned Books Week. Read his special message at The Beat.
Guess this means I have to start playing Angry Birds again. (via TDW Geek)
- Studio Ghibli’s From Up on Poppy Hill, written by Hayao Miyazaki and directed by his son Goro Miyazaki, has cast Gillian Anderson, Ron Howard, Christina Hendricks, Jamie Lee Curtis , and Beau Bridges to voice the English language version. (via Collider)
- Autonomous robot sea turtles? Yup. (via Engadget)
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films