Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Power Rangers Go Pop!
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:05 pm, September 25th, 2012
- Have you met the Unimpressed Cat yet? Here’s 10 things he’s unimpressed with. (via The Frisky)
- AMC’s The Walking Dead is joining with the Red Cross for a “Zombie Blood Drive.” (via Pop Candy)
- Barry Sonnenfeld may be directing Lore, starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson, and based on Ashley Wood’s IDW graphic novel. (via Deadline)
A Kotobukiya female character statue that isn’t all overly breasty and bent over? FemShep says this is call for celebration! (via Kotaku)
- Even though the latest James Bond film hasn’t been released yet, there’s a rumor going around Benedict Cumberbatch will play the next one’s villain. I’m ok with it. (via MTV)
- Amy Poehler and Julia Louis-Dreyfus accidentally switched acceptance speeches at the Emmy Awards. Hilarity ensued. (via THR)
- In other women in comedy news, Tina Fey has secured a 4-year deal with Universal Television. That means developing lots of new projects with the potential to star in one. (via THR)
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?