Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Handpainted Zelda Heels
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:26 pm, September 22nd, 2012
- A new study says when applying for science positions at research universities, men are thought to be more competent than women. Well, crap. (via The Frisky)
- Artist Molly Crabapple, who we told you about earlier in the week, writes about her experience being arrested in the Occupy Wall Street anniversary protest for CNN. It includes a police officer pulling her into the street so he could arrest her for blocking traffic.
Here’s a kickass photo of kickass artist Cat Staggs, one of the few women creators working for DC Comics at the moment. They’ve been having photographer Mike Jara snap shots of their artists and writers over the last year or so. Check out her work on the covers of the Smallville Season 11 series!
- Awesome news of the day: The old Birds of Prey television series is now available to watch for free on the CW’s website! (via DC Women Kicking Ass)
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Is Gretchen Wearing A Recycled Engagement Ring?
- TV's Best Fake Websites