Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Thor Admiring Thor
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:01 pm, September 11th, 2012
Oh yes, the fantastic set images of Chris Hemsworth have started back up now that Thor: The Dark World is shooting (we posted some great ones of Sif earlier today). Check out one of his other wonderful expressions on Flatbear’s tumblr.
- A woman named Amanda Abbington has been receiving death threats. Why? Because she doesn’t consider Steven Moffat a misogynist. Hey, human beings, can we please cut this crap out now? (via Carnival of the Random)
- Amy Poehler gives some advice on how to survive freshman year. Starts just before the two minute mark. (via The Frisky)
- Guess what? SNL has added three new castmembers! (via FlavorWire)
The Disney Store is now offering theme park toy sets. I never realized I wanted to own a replica of Disney’s monorail until today. Thank you, Laughing Squid.
- Director of Resident Evil: Retribution, Paul W.S. Anderson, did an interview about the films, the video games, and how they intersect with The Hollywood Reporter.
- Top Shelf Productions are having a huge graphic novel and comics sale through September 28th, take advantage!!
- Writer Troy Brownfield and artist Sarah Vaughn post the last page of Chapter 1 from their web comic Sparkshooter tomorrow. Great time for new readers to jump on and get a good chunk of story to read!
- Catching Fire has started filming! Catching Fire has started filming! There’s also a sweepstakes going to win a trip to the set! (via Empire)
- Cynthia Nixon is set to play Emily Dickinson in a new biopic called A Quiet Passion. (via Empire)
- Did you know, Looney Tunes posts their fanmail on Facebook? More than 100 have already been published. (via Pop Candy)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies