Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Google Celebrates Star Trek’s 46th Anniversary
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:31 pm, September 8th, 2012
We actually saw this yesterday, since Google decided (rightly so) to post it early, but here’s their salute to 46 years of Star Trek! If you get to it before it’s taken down, it’s actually playable and extremely fun.
- In other Trek news, ComingSoon.net is saying J.J. Abrams sequel has a title – Star Trek Into Darkness. And no, it’s not Star Trek: Into Darkness so should we be reading this more like Star…Trek Into Darkness?
SomethingAwful.com has a slew of user created images mashing up Star Wars and AMC’s Breaking Bad. Here’s one of our favorites. Spoilers for pretty much the entire series so far so view at your own risk.
- With summer winding down, it’s time to replace your booze ice pops with lollipops. Sounds good to me. (via The Frisky)
This is a baby hedgehog sleeping in a spoon. “I take two hedghogs with my tea, thank you!” (via Neatorama)
- Ashley Eckstein, founder of HerUniverse.com and the voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, will be making a special appearance on tomorrow’s episode of The Cupcake Wars on the Food Network. (via Star Wars blog)
- New CW Trailers: Which Show Looks Best?
- First Impressions
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?