Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Every Harry Potter Chapter Illustration in One Place
by Alanna Bennett | 5:30 pm, July 28th, 2012
Mary GrandPré, the illustrator behind the book art for the Harry Potter series, is responsible for some of the most recognizable images in modern literature. Now, Reddit user alcfood compiled every piece of chapter art from the American* version of the books. Click here for the full image.
(via Bit Rebels)
- The Frisky posted a great video called “50 Shades of Greyskull.” Give it a watch here. As The Frisky wrote, we’re operating under the assumption that Christian Grey is a “Skeletor-looking motherfucker, who happens to be really into butts.
- Jason Bateman tweeted yet another thing that made us claw at our TV screens in anticipation of the upcoming new episodes of Arrested Development:
My son, arriving yesterday – twitter.com/batemanjason/s…
— Jason Bateman (@batemanjason) July 28, 2012
- This is an Adventure Time apron. We want it. We’re not gonna talk about how it also kind of looks like somebody hunted Jake for sport. (via Fashionably Geek)
- You know those actresses you see in everything but who you somehow can’t name? Hypable has a really handy list compiling some of those recognizable faces.
- These three teenage girls have started a position to get a female moderator for one of three presidential debates between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. They are scheduled to present their petition at the Commission on Presidential Debates on Tuesday in Washington. (via Washington Post)
- Is there a sequel to Hedwig and the Angry Inch in the works? It looks like it! Time to dust your wigs off, people. If you haven’t been using them regularly already, which, let’s face it, you probably have. (via Bleeding Cool)
*This post has been edited to reflect that Mary GrandPre was the illustrator for the American, not British, version of the Harry Potter books.
- Maloof Divorce Saga: Paul Sues Chef Bernie
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- The Public Loves this Superman, Why the Bad Reviews?
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers