Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Annie Leibovitz Shoots Taylor Swift As Rapunzel For Disney Parks Campaign
by Jill Pantozzi | 11:20 am, January 24th, 2013
Photographer Annie Leibovitz has been doing a series of portraits depicting Hollywood names as famous Disney characters. In the past she’s shot Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, and Queen Latifah as Ursula. The latest is pop-star Taylor Swift as Rapunzel. What do you think? The ad will appear in upcoming issues of Vanity Fair, InStyle, and People magazines.
(via USA Today)
- More Twisted Disney Princesses
- Disney Wants Artist Drew Struzan Back For Star Wars
- Aladdin Might Be On Its Way To Broadway
- First Impressions
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian Statue Unveiled
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected