by Susana Polo | 4:58 pm, October 10th, 2013
by Susana Polo | 10:15 am, December 3rd, 2012
Something special happened on Tumblr this weekend, as many of you reached out to tell us. To those of you who did, I want to say
I already follow all of these people so relax we got this thank you. HoursAgo, whose fanart for Hawkeye, Sherlock, Supernatural, Community, and Good Omens you should really check out, posted this drawing (based on the cover to an All Ages Marvel comic featuring Hawkeye and Black Widow) where the two superheroes have swapped positions and poses. Which you might not think initially, since one might assume that the serious Natasha would be more likely to charge pragmatically feet first, while the more cavalier, showboating Hawkeye would be the one taking a trick shot just for the heck of it.
- Doctor Who Fan Uses Karen Gillan/Matt Smith Convention Photo Op To Propose
- Vikings Visual Recap: “Boneless”
- Sorry To Burst Your Masturbatory Comic Bubble (No, I’m Not)
- Best of Hail HYDRA: The New Marvel Meme Sweeping The Internet
- Aimee Richardson (aka Myrcella Baratheon) Wins At Cast Reactions to Game of Thrones’ Purple Wedding
- Rebecca Pahle Favorite quote of the day: “Jesus was like: 'I know who I am, bitch.’” Bless you, Andrew Garfield. Bless you. http://t.co/gxTD62xN96
- Jill Pantozzi Meow.
- Jill Pantozzi I feel bad about Agents of SHIELD. The BIG reveal was supposed to change everything and it changed nothing for me. Still blah.
- Susana Polo HAHAAA I remembered to google image search "black widow comics" and not "black widow" and DIDN'T GET A SCREEN FULL OF SPIDERS.
- Susana Polo Frodo won't leave until September, though, becoming a hero to procrastinators everywhere.
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth Proving that Bilbo's ring is the One, Gandalf convinces Frodo he must carry it out of the Shire. http://t.co/Ulu0e47zg9
- Jill Pantozzi Fighting crime in a tube top is super awesome, you guys!
- Rebecca Pahle OK but who’s going to do Daria Naharis fanart? “This flower will kill you. So will the crushing boredom of Meereen.” #GameofThrones
- Susana Polo Sat next to a fashion forward girl reading the latest Saga trade on the subway this morning, mentally screaming "BE MY FRIEND."
- Rebecca Pahle .@TheWrap headline: "‘Game of Thrones’ Peter Dinklage Is Totally Up for Nude Scene” Intentional double entendre or…?
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth After the Ring: Galadriel throws down the walls of Dol Guldur for the armies of Loth Lorien. http://t.co/E8V7hVteuO
- Susana Polo Stuck in 1996? No problem, Janeway knows a white pants suit looks fresh to death. http://t.co/fvD8VedTV3
- Jill Pantozzi Look, I just really love David Tennant, OK?? http://t.co/iu4pyJWIv3 cc: @DoctorWho_BBCA
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth The Ring is destroyed. http://t.co/ryGWryduC5
- Rebecca Pahle Just saw A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, aka Iranian Vampire Noir Western, at @NDNF. DAMN. Wanna watch 5 more times ASAP.
- Jill Pantozzi So, if I said I’d be going to #SDCC this summer, you’d throw all the opportunities at me, right? :)
- Susana Polo "Orphan is the New Black," she laughed, not knowing that she would never be able to call Orange is the New Black by the right name again.
- Susana Polo Kid on the bus yesterday: Is your sweater Mass Effect? Me: Yes. Him: :D Me: :D
- Rebecca Pahle A preview of tomorrow's @pajiba piece about #Hannibal. Don't ask questions. http://t.co/8QY5GszHF0
- Jill Pantozzi Settling in to watch my screener of @CreatureShopTV . SO EXCITED! #JimHensonSyFy
... or submit a tip 100% anonymously.