With summer coming, it's a good idea to remember that pouring liquid nitrogen into a pool might look cool, but is ultimately a terrible idea.
For no doubt the first time ever, a bad decision was made a pool party sponsored by Jagermeister. I know, I'm as shocked as you are. This bad call, though, went beyond the standard ill-starred hookup or barf-inducing round of Jager Bombs as organizers poured liquid nitrogen into the swimming pool. While this produced the desired 'smoke on the water' effect organizers were seeking, it also had an unintended consequence, creating a cloud of nitrogen gas that asphyxiated party goers and left several hospitalized, including a 21-year-old man who remains in a coma.