by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, December 26th, 2012
Fandral from Thor: The Dark World Might Also Star in Guardians of the Galaxy, Because Marvel Really Likes Zachary Levi
by Rebecca Pahle | 12:55 pm, December 23rd, 2012
Most of the discussion up to this point on Marvel’s upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy has had to do with that sexist, homophobic (or “satirical,” depending on your viewpoint) superhero post director James Gunn wrote that surfaced last month. But for those of you who haven’t sworn off the movie because of his involvement, we have a bit of casting news. Variety is reporting that the choice of actors for the lead role, Star-Lord (aka Peter Quill), is down to two: Jim Sturgess (l) and Zachary Levi.READ MORE
- Movie Posters With Quotes From Dumb Amazon Reviews Instead of Reviewers
- Not to Play Favorites, But Genderswapped “Bombshell Avengers” Was the Best Cosplay at WonderCon
- Greg Rucka Has Something Important To Say About Your Gatekeeping Of Women In Geek Culture
- Jill and Rebecca’s Favorite Moments From Game of Thrones, “Breaker of Chains”
- Baby Predator Steals The Show In Our 2014 WonderCon Cosplay Gallery
- Rebecca Pahle Favorite quote of the day: “Jesus was like: 'I know who I am, bitch.’” Bless you, Andrew Garfield. Bless you. http://t.co/gxTD62xN96
- Jill Pantozzi Meow.
- Jill Pantozzi I feel bad about Agents of SHIELD. The BIG reveal was supposed to change everything and it changed nothing for me. Still blah.
- Susana Polo HAHAAA I remembered to google image search "black widow comics" and not "black widow" and DIDN'T GET A SCREEN FULL OF SPIDERS.
- Susana Polo Frodo won't leave until September, though, becoming a hero to procrastinators everywhere.
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth Proving that Bilbo's ring is the One, Gandalf convinces Frodo he must carry it out of the Shire. http://t.co/Ulu0e47zg9
- Jill Pantozzi Fighting crime in a tube top is super awesome, you guys!
- Rebecca Pahle OK but who’s going to do Daria Naharis fanart? “This flower will kill you. So will the crushing boredom of Meereen.” #GameofThrones
- Susana Polo Sat next to a fashion forward girl reading the latest Saga trade on the subway this morning, mentally screaming "BE MY FRIEND."
- Rebecca Pahle .@TheWrap headline: "‘Game of Thrones’ Peter Dinklage Is Totally Up for Nude Scene” Intentional double entendre or…?
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth After the Ring: Galadriel throws down the walls of Dol Guldur for the armies of Loth Lorien. http://t.co/E8V7hVteuO
- Susana Polo Stuck in 1996? No problem, Janeway knows a white pants suit looks fresh to death. http://t.co/fvD8VedTV3
- Jill Pantozzi Look, I just really love David Tennant, OK?? http://t.co/iu4pyJWIv3 cc: @DoctorWho_BBCA
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth The Ring is destroyed. http://t.co/ryGWryduC5
- Rebecca Pahle Just saw A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, aka Iranian Vampire Noir Western, at @NDNF. DAMN. Wanna watch 5 more times ASAP.
- Jill Pantozzi So, if I said I’d be going to #SDCC this summer, you’d throw all the opportunities at me, right? :)
- Susana Polo "Orphan is the New Black," she laughed, not knowing that she would never be able to call Orange is the New Black by the right name again.
- Susana Polo Kid on the bus yesterday: Is your sweater Mass Effect? Me: Yes. Him: :D Me: :D
- Rebecca Pahle A preview of tomorrow's @pajiba piece about #Hannibal. Don't ask questions. http://t.co/8QY5GszHF0
- Jill Pantozzi Settling in to watch my screener of @CreatureShopTV . SO EXCITED! #JimHensonSyFy
... or submit a tip 100% anonymously.