by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, December 26th, 2012
Fandral from Thor: The Dark World Might Also Star in Guardians of the Galaxy, Because Marvel Really Likes Zachary Levi
by Rebecca Pahle | 12:55 pm, December 23rd, 2012
Most of the discussion up to this point on Marvel’s upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy has had to do with that sexist, homophobic (or “satirical,” depending on your viewpoint) superhero post director James Gunn wrote that surfaced last month. But for those of you who haven’t sworn off the movie because of his involvement, we have a bit of casting news. Variety is reporting that the choice of actors for the lead role, Star-Lord (aka Peter Quill), is down to two: Jim Sturgess (l) and Zachary Levi.READ MORE
- Our Favorite Reactions to Last Night’s Big Game of Thrones Wedding
- Best of Hail HYDRA: The New Marvel Meme Sweeping The Internet
- How Much Of Hot Topic’s New Maleficent Clothing Line Would You Wear?
- More X-Men: Days of Future Past Pictures Than You Will Ever Need
- Can’t Afford Those DC Bombshell Statues? How About A Nice Print?
- Jill Pantozzi Fighting crime in a tube top is super awesome, you guys!
- Rebecca Pahle OK but who’s going to do Daria Naharis fanart? “This flower will kill you. So will the crushing boredom of Meereen.” #GameofThrones
- Susana Polo Sat next to a fashion forward girl reading the latest Saga trade on the subway this morning, mentally screaming "BE MY FRIEND."
- Rebecca Pahle .@TheWrap headline: "‘Game of Thrones’ Peter Dinklage Is Totally Up for Nude Scene” Intentional double entendre or…?
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth After the Ring: Galadriel throws down the walls of Dol Guldur for the armies of Loth Lorien. http://t.co/E8V7hVteuO
- Susana Polo Stuck in 1996? No problem, Janeway knows a white pants suit looks fresh to death. http://t.co/fvD8VedTV3
- Jill Pantozzi Look, I just really love David Tennant, OK?? http://t.co/iu4pyJWIv3 cc: @DoctorWho_BBCA
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth The Ring is destroyed. http://t.co/ryGWryduC5
- Rebecca Pahle Just saw A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, aka Iranian Vampire Noir Western, at @NDNF. DAMN. Wanna watch 5 more times ASAP.
- Jill Pantozzi So, if I said I’d be going to #SDCC this summer, you’d throw all the opportunities at me, right? :)
- Susana Polo "Orphan is the New Black," she laughed, not knowing that she would never be able to call Orange is the New Black by the right name again.
- Susana Polo Kid on the bus yesterday: Is your sweater Mass Effect? Me: Yes. Him: :D Me: :D
- Rebecca Pahle A preview of tomorrow's @pajiba piece about #Hannibal. Don't ask questions. http://t.co/8QY5GszHF0
- Jill Pantozzi Settling in to watch my screener of @CreatureShopTV . SO EXCITED! #JimHensonSyFy
- Susana Polo So this gif was just posted by the OFFICIAL star wars tumblr https://t.co/tA4iCjMxXi
- Susana Polo This new office holds all kinds if surprises. @jillpantozzi @RebeccaPahle http://t.co/yf0pz2PLKs
- Rebecca Pahle "Check out the first image from Human Centipede 3.” No thanks, I’ll pass.
- Jill Pantozzi Has anyone on the @FanExpoCanada mailing list seen a retraction to that “cuddle a cosplayer" email from yesterday?
- Susana Polo My a capella group sings Africa by Toto! With only... small changes... to the lyrics... http://t.co/kzF8V3LXW4
- Susana Polo Galadriel is my hero. #Oscars
- New X-Men Trailer Specifically Spells out the Plot, in Case You Missed It Before
- Agents of SHIELD SPOILER Thread - Who You Gonna Call?
- That Harsh Reminder That Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen Are Not Really a Perfect Cute Couple
- "Bears on Stairs," the Animated Short That Looks CG but Isn't
- Geek Apparel of the Week: The World's End "F*** off Back to Legoland" T-Shirt and Pillow
... or submit a tip 100% anonymously.