Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Be A Rebel With Star Wars Clocks Made Out Of Records
by Jill Pantozzi | 11:22 am, February 28th, 2013
Lindsay Barrasse has recycled and upcycled vinyl records into geeky masterpieces. In this case, Star Wars iconography. Hit the jump for her depiction of the Death Star.
They’re $40 and $65 respectfully but they’re also limited edition so act fast!
(via Lindsay Barrasse on Etsy)
- Star Wars and Superhero Socks
- Man Learns Who Luke’s Father Is At 23-Years-Old
- Don’t Even Pretend You Don’t Want A Plush Rancor
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?