Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Be A Rebel With Star Wars Clocks Made Out Of Records
by Jill Pantozzi | 11:22 am, February 28th, 2013
Lindsay Barrasse has recycled and upcycled vinyl records into geeky masterpieces. In this case, Star Wars iconography. Hit the jump for her depiction of the Death Star.
They’re $40 and $65 respectfully but they’re also limited edition so act fast!
(via Lindsay Barrasse on Etsy)
- Star Wars and Superhero Socks
- Man Learns Who Luke’s Father Is At 23-Years-Old
- Don’t Even Pretend You Don’t Want A Plush Rancor
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths