Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
“I Never Really Understand When People Say That I Like Playing Strong Characters.”
by Susana Polo | 4:33 pm, January 9th, 2013
I never really understand when people say that I like playing strong characters. I always find that a little weird because, I could be wrong, but I don’t think people ever say that to men. It’s like, well what should I play, a weak character? Does that mean that I can lift weights? I guess it means strong-minded, right? But it’s weird because people never say that about a male actor — Michael Fassbender or George Clooney, for example — that they love playing strong characters. It’s a weird gender thing. — Rachel Weisz to The Sun.
Rachel Weisz, professional pretend action librarian, lays out some truth.
(via The Frisky.)
- Catwoman Brings Anne Hathaway to Tears
- Patron Saint of Female Characters
- Television With Powerful Women Characters Causes People to Have Higher Opinions of Women
Social Media Code:
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Behind the Scenes Secrets from How I Met Your Mother
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer