Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
PBS’ Idea Channel Examines the Crafty (or Artsy) World of Nail Art [Video]
by Jamie Frevele | 5:43 pm, July 6th, 2012
Just kidding, this is actually my last post. For old times’ sake. The Idea Channel, a web series from PBS, has taken an in-depth look at new developments in nail art, from the DIY styles to the downright three-dimensional. As someone who wears contacts and types all day, the most I can manage in the realm of “art” is “pretty colors,” but what kind of spangly decorations are you attaching to your fingernails these days?
- Darth Vader Narrates a Tutorial on Stormtrooper Nail Art [Video]
- You’ll Love This Nail Art, Your Thumbs Probably Won’t
- A Hunger Games-Esque TV Show?
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- Teen Mom Star Shares Baby Shower Pics