Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Michonne Will Permanently Kick Ass In Your Home With The New McFarlane Walking Dead Statue
by Jill Pantozzi | 2:22 pm, February 1st, 2013
How much do you love The Walking Dead’s Michonne? Do you love her enough to pay $295 for a limited edition Todd McFarlane statue of her killing zombies dead? Get all the details and see the full statue after the jump!
The statue is 14-inches tall, has a rotating base so you can appreciate the gore from any direction, and is limited to 1,500 pieces. Each comes signed by The Walking Dead comic creator Robert Kirkman and has a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by McFarlane. You can pre-order at Mcfarlane.com starting February 11th and they’ll ship around June 2013.
(via MTV Geek)
- The Governor Learns To Accessorize In This TWD Trailer
- Michonne And Rick Go For A Leisurely Sunday Drive
- AMC’s The Walking Dead Hires Third Showrunner
- Pretty Little Liars Exclusive: Who Is Jake?
- Maloof Divorce Saga: Paul Sues Chef Bernie
- It's Not Soylent Green
- The Best Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Quotes