It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Glowing Baby Stick Figure Costume Is Either Adorable or Terrifying
by Susana Polo | 5:46 pm, October 24th, 2013
I didn’t know there was a spot between “cute” and “the uncanny valley” but this costume, created by Redditor Dopplerizer for his almost two-year-old daughter, is in it.
(via Fashionably Geek.)
From Iron Man 3 to The World's End, we take a look back at the summer's triumphs and duds.
- Veteran Animator Shows off His Student Portfolio: an Animated Wicked Movie
- Disney Ladies Turned Into Badass Jedi, Sith, & Other Star Wars Variations
- Doctor Who Christmas Special Pics Give Us a Taste of the Pain to Come
- Blocky Character Pillows for All Your Blocky Harry Potter, Who, Adventure Time Pillow Needs
- 10 Anime You Should Watch (And That Are Easy to Find!)
- Jill Pantozzi Gotta say, Entertainment Earth has one of the best "geek girl" product sections. Great variety: http://t.co/G3KQUJdoH6
- Jill Pantozzi So you say you can't wait for #TheWalkingDead to return in February? There's a comic book for that.... @ImageComics
- Jill Pantozzi Someone mistakenly wrote "Logolas" instead of "Legolas" on a post. Now I can't stop doing this. http://t.co/vMDgo2SkA5
- Rebecca Pahle Thanksgiving lesson: If you mom comes to visit and she wants to clean your trash cans, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop her.
- Rebecca Pahle PSA: “Male gaze” isn’t just showing shots of boobs or cleavage. They’re just part of the body. Male gaze is if said boobage is sexualized.
- Rebecca Pahle One Pacific Rim actor escaped #50Shades, and now Herc Hansen is in. Dammit.
- The Mary Sue Brienne, Ghost, Joffrey, and Drogon the Dragon in New Game of Thrones Funko Series http://t.co/cy1BMoJEuJ
- Jill Pantozzi Finally trying the latest @gameofthrones beer from Brewery Ommegang. Love it! http://t.co/kfGj2ZHCx6
- Zoe Chevat @themarysue writing party with myself, @nerdgerhl, and @jillpantozzi post 50th #doctorwho episode http://t.co/3e1dHujOvz
- Jill Pantozzi If anyone wants to send me an Xbox One, I won't say no.
- Jill Pantozzi I might be crying over #DoctorWho again.
- Susana Polo Why can I never remember that a google image searching "black widow" gives me a screen full of ACTUAL SPIDERS.
- Susana Polo The gods force her to choose between immortality and eating burgers. She choses burgers, lives happily ever after. #layofburgersandluthien
- Susana Polo She and her giant dog travel into Melkor's palace, ensorcel his entire court with her singing, and steal them back.
- Susana Polo The lay of Burgers and Luthien. Beautiful elf maiden loves eating burgers in the forest. Melkor steals them. +
- Susana Polo Sing, Oh Muse! Of the epic hissy thrown by Achilles. Even his boyfriend couldn't get him to calm down so he just sulked for like a week.
- Susana Polo The omission of Black Widow from a name drop here is just transparent. http://t.co/2StsH88Ruq
- Susana Polo ohh mahhh gaaaahd #netflix #marvel #jessicajones #lukecage #postlater #freakoutnow
- Jill Pantozzi Look at this awesome new Boba Fett varsity jacket from @welovefinetees! http://t.co/TY1j47LZ93
- Susana Polo Digging back into my SHIELD recap as Spotify gives me BSG's sad bagpipes music and ALL MY OLD MILITARY BADASS FEELS.
- Spermbot Is a Thing That Is Real and I Did Not Make up
- WWE Comic Book and Scooby-Doo Crossover Trailer Are Wonderfully Terrible
- Finally, the Hobbit Movies Acknowledge the Leonard Nimoy Song
- I Leave for Two Days, and Sinister Six and Venom Movies Get Announced?
- 10 Surprising Facts About Titmouse Animation Studios
... or submit a tip 100% anonymously.