Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Kermit and Pepe the Prawn Are In London Promoting The Muppets and Pepe Hates Heights [Video]
by Jamie Frevele | 1:14 pm, June 13th, 2012
To promote the DVD release of The Muppets across the pond, Kermit and Pepe the Prawn have been making some public appearances, one of them atop the London Eye. The London Eye is that ferris-wheel-looking structure that contains observation pods, so people can view London from a height of 135 meters (443 feet), or “64 red telephone boxes.” But that is a bit too high for Pepe. Warning: a Muppet vomits in this video.
(via Tough Pigs)
- The Jim Henson School For Extremely Fuzzy Youngsters Presents: The X-Muppets!
- Hillary Clinton Lets Jason Segel Down Easy For Movie Request
- Accused Communist Kermit T. Frog Flagrantly Flaunts German Law For Personal Gain
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?