Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
The Next Catching Fire Character Gets A Capitol Portrait, Plus New York Loves The Hunger Games
by Jill Pantozzi | 11:01 am, March 5th, 2013
We know The Hunger Games trilogy is great but apparently, one city just can’t get enough of it. New York! And just yesterday we showed you Effie Trinket’s fabulous Capitol Portrait. Many fans guessed the empty yellow chair would be filled by none other than Caesar Flickerman. Were they right?
The Gothamist is reporting the top circulated titles at New York public libraries in 2012. They say the list includes all branches in Manhattan, Staten Island, and the Bronx. Their list is as follows:
- DVD: Midnight in Paris
- Children’s DVD: Hugo
- Book checked out by adults: Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Book check out by all ages: The Hunger Games
- Book checked out by kids: Fly Guy vs. the Flyswatter! by Tedd Arnold
Something tells me with the release of Catching Fire in theaters this year, the series will stay on top for a while. Speaking of which, the second character from the film to get a fancy schmancy Capitol Portrait is…
Stanley Tucci! Any guesses on who will be next?
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?