Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Oprah, Lady Gaga, & Judge Judy Make Forbes’ Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Women List
by Jill Pantozzi | 1:59 pm, October 2nd, 2012
Not everyone in Hollywood makes bank but we’re happy to see a lot of hard working ladies are raking it in. Forbes has just released their annual list of the top 10 female earners in Hollywood, hit the jump to find out who made the cut.
We previously featured Forbes’ list of highest paid actresses in Hollywood, which Twilight’s Kristen Stewart topped, but this one is about women in all forms of entertainment. The earnings are from May 2011 to May 2012.
- Oprah Winfrey – $165 million
- Brittney Spears – $58 million
- Taylor Swift – $57 million
- Ellen DeGeneres – $53 million
- Rihanna – $53 million
- Lady Gaga – $52 million
- Jennifer Lopez – $52 million
- Gisele Bundchen – $45 million
- Katy Perry – $45 million
- Judge Judy Sheindlin – $45 million
I don’t know about you but Judge Judy is the shocker for me in this list. Who knew she was making so much money? “Judge Judy is now sitting pretty as the queen of syndicated shows,” writes Forbes. “Her closest rival is reruns of the show The Big Bang Theory. Our Celebrity 100 list measures a combination of money and fame and while Sheindlin has plenty of the former, the doesn’t have enough of the latter. She failed to make our 2012 list.”
Although it may seem odd for Stewart to not be on this list, she falls a bit too far below this crowd with $34.5 million in earnings over the last year.
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Breath Taking Catching Fire Stills You Can't Miss
- TV's Best Fake Websites