Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Hear Mance Rayder Speak In The New Game Of Thrones Production Diary [VIDEO]
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:35 pm, January 16th, 2013
With Game of Thrones Season 3 hitting HBO on March 31, I’ll admit I’m pretty annoyed we haven’t seen a legit trailer yet. We know they have the footage. Even 15 seconds of a character looking pensive would be better than teasing us with the 3-eyed crow. Thankfully their latest behind-the-scenes vlog has come to our rescue. Catch glimpses of Olenna Tyrell, Ser Brynden Tully, and even a line of dialogue from Mance Rayder!
- The Game of Thrones Kids Beat Boxing
- George R.R. Martin Released A New Winds of Winter Chapter
- You Know Icing, Jon Snow: A Gingerbread Winterfell
- Army Wives Review: Joan's Choice
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films