It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Genderswap and Other Cosplay With a Twist from Comic-Con 2013!
by Susana Polo | 3:30 pm, July 22nd, 2013
We here at The Mary Sue always appreciate a good genderswap cosplay. Probably more than most. Also known as Rule 63, genderswap cosplay can really open our minds to new possibilities. With that in mind, take a look at our first cosplay gallery from San Diego Comic-Con 2013 (and don’t forget last year’s talented fans). It includes not only genderswap costumes but other alternative versions of the classic fare. Enjoy!
- Comic-Con: While You Were Sleeping, Day 4
- Comic-Con: While You Were Sleeping, Day 3
- Superman/Batman For Man of Steel 2, Flash In 2016, Justice League In 2017
- Neil Gaiman Makes Paul & Storm Apologize to George R.R. Martin
- Ladies Are Leading The SDCC 2013 Conversation