Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Forget about Pi Day, Have a Happy Tau Day!
by Susana Polo | 9:35 am, June 28th, 2012
ViHart continues her crusade of adorable internet videos espousing the virtues of using Tau as a constant to define and derive the dimensions of a circle rather than Pi, because it just makes things more simple and clear. At least, it seem like it makes it more clear.
Well, I suppose either way, it’s an excuse to eat twice as much pie as on Pi Day.
- Pi is Wrong!
- Froot By the Foot is Fascinating
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fibonacci Numbers and How Cool They Are
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie