Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Catching Fire‘s Capitol Couture Series Gives Us Our First Look at Johanna Mason. Plus, Bonus Peeta!
by Rebecca Pahle | 2:25 pm, March 7th, 2013
Here are the latest two in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire‘s Capitol Couture series: New character Johanna Mason, played by Jena Malone, and returning tribute/turtleneck enthusiast Peeta Mellark (under the jump).
- Katniss Thinks She’ll Stand for Her Official Capitol Portrait, Thank You Very Much
- The Next Catching Fire Character Gets a Capitol Portrait, Plus New York Loves The Hunger Games
- Effie Gets a Capitol Portrait for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- It’s Haymitch’s Turn to Sober Up and Have His Official Portrait Taken
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- New Season Of Sister Wives This Summer
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement