Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Exclusive: Meet Beth Beverly, Rogue Taxidermist on AMC’s Immortalized
by Susana Polo | 12:14 pm, January 29th, 2013
AMC’s new reality show Immortalized certainly has an intriguing premise. On the surface one might thing “Oh, it’s Project Runway for taxidermy,” which, I suggest, is already a pretty compelling pitch. But the structure of the show is actually pretty different. Beth Beverly isn’t a contestant, she’s actually one of four regular expert taxidermists on the show who will be competing against upstart contestants. AMC was kind enough to offer this exclusive character video explaining what her art is all about!
- New Webseries The Brain Scoop
- Taxidermy Creates Animal Mashups
- A Mounted Rancor Head for Your Living Room
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?