Bert Interviews Andy Samberg: Guess Which One Likes Reading Harry Potter
by Susana Polo | 1:46 pm, May 19th, 2011
Also discussed: milk, socks, jetpacks, turtles, and rayon.
Somehow we’re guessing that this is a Sesame Street online exclusive, but that just makes it all the more of a treat. We eagerly await Part 2.
PS: OMG you guys a puttee is a real thing.
- Movie Posters With Quotes From Dumb Amazon Reviews Instead of Reviewers
- Not to Play Favorites, But Genderswapped “Bombshell Avengers” Was the Best Cosplay at WonderCon
- Greg Rucka Has Something Important To Say About Your Gatekeeping Of Women In Geek Culture
- Jill and Rebecca’s Favorite Moments From Game of Thrones, “Breaker of Chains”
- Baby Predator Steals The Show In Our 2014 WonderCon Cosplay Gallery
- Rebecca Pahle Favorite quote of the day: “Jesus was like: 'I know who I am, bitch.’” Bless you, Andrew Garfield. Bless you. http://t.co/gxTD62xN96
- Jill Pantozzi Meow.
- Jill Pantozzi I feel bad about Agents of SHIELD. The BIG reveal was supposed to change everything and it changed nothing for me. Still blah.
- Susana Polo HAHAAA I remembered to google image search "black widow comics" and not "black widow" and DIDN'T GET A SCREEN FULL OF SPIDERS.
- Susana Polo Frodo won't leave until September, though, becoming a hero to procrastinators everywhere.
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth Proving that Bilbo's ring is the One, Gandalf convinces Frodo he must carry it out of the Shire. http://t.co/Ulu0e47zg9
- Jill Pantozzi Fighting crime in a tube top is super awesome, you guys!
- Rebecca Pahle OK but who’s going to do Daria Naharis fanart? “This flower will kill you. So will the crushing boredom of Meereen.” #GameofThrones
- Susana Polo Sat next to a fashion forward girl reading the latest Saga trade on the subway this morning, mentally screaming "BE MY FRIEND."
- Rebecca Pahle .@TheWrap headline: "‘Game of Thrones’ Peter Dinklage Is Totally Up for Nude Scene” Intentional double entendre or…?
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth After the Ring: Galadriel throws down the walls of Dol Guldur for the armies of Loth Lorien. http://t.co/E8V7hVteuO
- Susana Polo Stuck in 1996? No problem, Janeway knows a white pants suit looks fresh to death. http://t.co/fvD8VedTV3
- Jill Pantozzi Look, I just really love David Tennant, OK?? http://t.co/iu4pyJWIv3 cc: @DoctorWho_BBCA
- Susana Polo #todayinmiddleearth The Ring is destroyed. http://t.co/ryGWryduC5
- Rebecca Pahle Just saw A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, aka Iranian Vampire Noir Western, at @NDNF. DAMN. Wanna watch 5 more times ASAP.
- Jill Pantozzi So, if I said I’d be going to #SDCC this summer, you’d throw all the opportunities at me, right? :)
- Susana Polo "Orphan is the New Black," she laughed, not knowing that she would never be able to call Orange is the New Black by the right name again.
- Susana Polo Kid on the bus yesterday: Is your sweater Mass Effect? Me: Yes. Him: :D Me: :D
- Rebecca Pahle A preview of tomorrow's @pajiba piece about #Hannibal. Don't ask questions. http://t.co/8QY5GszHF0
- Jill Pantozzi Settling in to watch my screener of @CreatureShopTV . SO EXCITED! #JimHensonSyFy
... or submit a tip 100% anonymously.