Arrow returned from its brief hiatus last night. Let us know what you thought of “Time of Death.”
Some possible talking points:
- I swear to god, KORD Enterprises has been name-checked so often we better get Ted Kord on this show soon.
- I thought we were going to have to suffer through William Tockman but they pulled in “Clock King” rather quickly.
- OMG workout porn threesome! SYSTEM OVERLOAD. SHUTTING DOWN.
- Passing time comparing actual scars.
- Quentin apologizes to Oliver and I’m really feeling bad they haven’t told him about Arrow yet.
- I really, really love how this has become the Arrow/Canary show now.
- Felicity training is adorable, much like Felicity herself.
- “You’re lucky your life doesn’t revolve around lying.” HAHAHAHAHA
- Felicity feels inadequate and OH GOD I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
- Mommy Lance is dating. Obviously.
- Aww, it’s Sin’s dad in the downed plane.
- Felicity putting on her superheroing-leather jacket. What else is there to say about this lady?
- What in the hell was that stair slide Arrow pulled?
- Felicity took a bullet for Sara, gets a scar of her own, and reassurance from Oliver that she’ll always be his girl. Sobbing.
- How is Sara being a bartender a good idea. Vigilante activities occur at night. Bar tending activities occur at night.
- Laurel finally attending AA.
- “I’d like you to meet Slade Wilson.”
Marc Guggenheim also tweeted a closer look at one of the other Easter Eggs from the episode. An advertisement for a Blue Devil movie on the side of the bus Arrow saved.
Click on the image to enlarge and let us know what you thought of the episode in the comments!