Last week, The CW’s Arrow returned without much of a bang. Did it improve for you this week?
Some possible talking points:
- Brother Blood offing his mom. Not surprisingly.
- Oliver having to say, “What color are your shoes?” in his Batman voice.
- The Arrow/Laurel team-up and how at this point I can’t possibly imagine her ever becoming Black Canary.
- The Roy/Sin team-up and how it went predictably wrong.
- Thea proving she’s actually really, really understanding and awesome.
- What was the point of Sara sharing that party story on the island? That Laurel isn’t to be trusted ever?
- Laurel’s big arrest and Quentin having like, zero faith in her. And she’s fired to boot!
- Laurel killing that dude.
- The impending Arrow/Roy training. Not sure if editing was done on the promo for next week but loved the – “Do you have one of your red hoodies?” “Do you even have to ask?” Adorable. Do we think Oliver will unmask for him soon?
- Slade completely Slading-out on Sebastian. Chills.