Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
The Hobbit Gets Another Poster With Lots Of People On It
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:35 pm, October 1st, 2012
I have absolutely no problem with how many Hobbit movie posters we’ve been seeing lately. First it was Martin Freeman’s Bilbo in the spotlight, then the dwarves all crammed into one, then there was the overly large banner we’d love to hang in The Mary Sue office. Today we get another menagerie of characters but it’s a mix of hobbits, dwarves, wizards, orcs, goblins, and whatever that beastly thing is we can’t figure out (Bolg? Beorn?).
(via Bleeding Cool)
- Andy Serkis Reads The Hobbit As Gollum
- Billy Connolly Calls Tolkien “Unreadable”
- Take a Tour of LEGO Hobbiton
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies
- Kitty Forman is Back!
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- Is a New Girl Coming to The New Girl?