It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Agent Coulson on the Cover of Time Magazine
by Susana Polo | 11:25 am, September 18th, 2013
Well, technically he’s on the back cover (according to PPYAJuneBug on Tumblr), in an ad for Agents of SHIELD, but, good gag Marvel PR. Good gag.
Previously in Agents of SHIELD
- Agent Hill Draws a Little Poop
- Maria Hill in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Harry Potter Actor Comes to Agents of SHIELD
From Iron Man 3 to The World's End, we take a look back at the summer's triumphs and duds.
- What I Wouldn’t Give For These Marvel-Inspired Evening Gowns To Be Real
- Superheroes As Little Kids Will Save the World With Cuteness
- Nerdy Backpacks And Purses For All Your Adventuring Needs
- 10 Anime You Should Watch (And That Are Easy to Find!)
- Once Upon a Time Casts Its Rapunzel, Gets Some Diversity Up In Here
- Jill Pantozzi Gotta say, Entertainment Earth has one of the best "geek girl" product sections. Great variety: http://t.co/G3KQUJdoH6
- Jill Pantozzi So you say you can't wait for #TheWalkingDead to return in February? There's a comic book for that.... @ImageComics
- Jill Pantozzi Someone mistakenly wrote "Logolas" instead of "Legolas" on a post. Now I can't stop doing this. http://t.co/vMDgo2SkA5
- Rebecca Pahle Thanksgiving lesson: If you mom comes to visit and she wants to clean your trash cans, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop her.
- Rebecca Pahle PSA: “Male gaze” isn’t just showing shots of boobs or cleavage. They’re just part of the body. Male gaze is if said boobage is sexualized.
- Rebecca Pahle One Pacific Rim actor escaped #50Shades, and now Herc Hansen is in. Dammit.
- The Mary Sue Brienne, Ghost, Joffrey, and Drogon the Dragon in New Game of Thrones Funko Series http://t.co/cy1BMoJEuJ
- Jill Pantozzi Finally trying the latest @gameofthrones beer from Brewery Ommegang. Love it! http://t.co/kfGj2ZHCx6
- Zoe Chevat @themarysue writing party with myself, @nerdgerhl, and @jillpantozzi post 50th #doctorwho episode http://t.co/3e1dHujOvz
- Jill Pantozzi If anyone wants to send me an Xbox One, I won't say no.
- Jill Pantozzi I might be crying over #DoctorWho again.
- Susana Polo Why can I never remember that a google image searching "black widow" gives me a screen full of ACTUAL SPIDERS.
- Susana Polo The gods force her to choose between immortality and eating burgers. She choses burgers, lives happily ever after. #layofburgersandluthien
- Susana Polo She and her giant dog travel into Melkor's palace, ensorcel his entire court with her singing, and steal them back.
- Susana Polo The lay of Burgers and Luthien. Beautiful elf maiden loves eating burgers in the forest. Melkor steals them. +
- Susana Polo Sing, Oh Muse! Of the epic hissy thrown by Achilles. Even his boyfriend couldn't get him to calm down so he just sulked for like a week.
- Susana Polo The omission of Black Widow from a name drop here is just transparent. http://t.co/2StsH88Ruq
- Susana Polo ohh mahhh gaaaahd #netflix #marvel #jessicajones #lukecage #postlater #freakoutnow
- Jill Pantozzi Look at this awesome new Boba Fett varsity jacket from @welovefinetees! http://t.co/TY1j47LZ93
- Susana Polo Digging back into my SHIELD recap as Spotify gives me BSG's sad bagpipes music and ALL MY OLD MILITARY BADASS FEELS.
- Someone Pointed a Camera at Todd McFarlane and Rob Liefeld Again
- Concept Art and Trailer for an Epic Hellraiser Reboot Pitch
- The Sherlock/Doctor Who Cake You Wish You Had
- The Weekend Hangover: Facehugger Bong, Dollar Sex Toys, DC Cheaps out While Joe Dante Begs, More
- The Godzilla 2012 Comic-Con Teaser Is Finally Officially Online, Plus News on the New One
... or submit a tip 100% anonymously.